Our gym and pools are now open
In order to prioritize your health and safety, the following policies have been implemented based on government restrictions, these policies are subject to change:
- The number of people permitted in each area is limited. We are scheduling pool and fitness sessions to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- All persons entering or remaining in these premises must wear a mask that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin at all times except when exercising
- Flex Members may reserve one 50 minute pool/gym time per day, up to 3 days in advance
- Hotel guests may reserve one 50 minute pool/gym time per day; it is recommended that visits be reserved in advance to avoid disappointment
- We are not open to the public or drop-in guests at this time
- Screening questions will be asked upon arrival.
- All of our indoor hot tubs and saunas will be able to open with restricted capacities
- The kiddy pool will remain closed at this time.
In an effort to maintain an enjoyable and safe environment for you, please review the following guidelines prior to arrival:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- We recommend that gym/swim attire be worn upon arrival as lockers and change room access is limited
* Policies are subject to change based on government restrictions
To reserve a pool or gym time, please email [email protected]