Our gym and indoor pool are temporarily closed due to government restrictions.
When it is safe to re-open the following policies will be implemented in an effort to maintain a healthy and safe environment for you. Policies are subject to change based on government restrictions:
- Hot tubs, wading pool and saunas are closed.
- The number of people permitted in each area is limited. We are scheduling pool times to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- All persons entering or remaining in these premises must wear a mask that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin at all times except when exercising
- Flex Members may reserve one 50 minute pool/gym time per day, up to 3 days in advance
- Hotel guests may reserve one 50 minute pool/gym time per day; it is recommended that visits be reserved in advance to avoid disappointment
- We are not open to the public or drop-in guests at this time
- Screening questions will be asked upon arrival.
In an effort to maintain an enjoyable and safe environment for you, please review the following guidelines prior to arrival:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- We recommend that gym/swim attire be worn upon arrival as lockers and change room access is limited
* Policies are subject to change based on government restrictions
To reserve a pool or gym time, please email [email protected]