- Spa & Fitness
- Meetings & Events
Perspectives Restaurant at Brookstreet
Indulge all your senses with culinary masterpieces inspired by the contemporary cuisine of Executive Chef Clifford Lyness. Using local fare as well as simple and healthy ingredients from across Ontario, the menu features playful and imaginative dishes that are totally unique to Perspectives. An extensive wine list has been carefully curated to compliment this exceptional fare.
Inside displays warm and modern decor and outside the seasonal patio’s ambiance is fresh with natural surroundings; both settings conspire to create the ideal atmosphere for unforgettable dining. Larger parties are invited to reserve our private dining room, separated by a glass wall, you can enjoy intimacy while also being a part of the Perspectives dining experience.
Complimentary three hour underground parking in our secure, heated garage is available.
- BREAKFAST HOURS MON-FRI 6:30AM - 11:00AMSAT 7:00AM - 11:00AMSUN 7:00AM - 10:00AM
- SUNDAY BRUNCH HOURS SUN 10:30AM - 1:30PM
- LUNCH HOURS MON-FRI 11:00AM - 2:00PMSAT-SUN CLOSED (Options Jazz Lounge is Open)Due to the Family Day Weekend Perspectives will be open for dinner on Sunday, February 17 and closed on Monday, February 18.
- DINNER HOURS MON-SAT 5:30PM - 9:00PMSUN CLOSED
- LOCATION 525 Legget Drive, Ottawa, ON K2K 2W2
- reservations 613-271-1800[email protected]RESERVE ONLINE
What Our Guests Say
Never Miss Another Sale
Sign up for our eNewsletters today to be the first to know about latest specials, promotions, contests and updates.
- Exquisit Contemporary Cuisine
- Locally Sourced Ingredients
- 24h Parking & Security
- Live Jazz 7 Nights a Week at Options Jazz Lounge
- Private Dining Room for Larger Groups
- Spacious Patio Overlooking the Marshes Golf Course
- Electronic Vehicle & Tesla Charging Stations