Our gym and indoor pool are temporarily closed due to government restrictions.
When it is safe to re-open the following policies will be implemented in an effort to maintain a healthy and safe environment for you. Policies are subject to change based on government restrictions:
- Hot tubs, wading pool and saunas are closed
- The number of people permitted in each area is limited. We are scheduling pool/gym times to accommodate as many guests as possible.
- All persons entering or remaining in these premises must wear a mask that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin at all times except when excercising
- Flex members may reserve pool/gym times up to 3 days in advance
- Hotel guests may reserve pool/gym times upon booking
- Guests are permitted one 50 minute pool/gym timeslot per day
- We are not open to the public or drop-in guests at this time
- It is recommended that visits be reserved in advance to avoid disappointment
- Screening questions will be asked upon arrival. Guests will not be permitted access upon failure of any of the questions.
Please review the following guidelines prior to arrival:
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time
- We recommend that swim attire be worn upon arrival as lockers and changeroom access is limited
To reserve a pool or gym time, please email [email protected]