SATISFY BOTH CRAVINGS!
Our Gourmet Golf Package combines luxury accommodation and exquisite dining and Ottawa's premier golf destination!
- One night’s luxury accommodation
- $100 dining credit for Perspectives Restaurant, Options Jazz Lounge or B Café
- One round of golf for two people on The Marshes18-hole championship Robert Trent Jones design golf course, including power cart
- Complimentary same day additional rounds**
- Access to practice facilities including driving range, putting green & chipping green
- Access to indoor & outdoor saltwater pools, whirlpools, saunas, & fitness center (as they become available based on government restrictions)
- Parking in our secure, climate-controlled underground garage
...all from $183* per person
Or contact us at
*Price is per person, per night, based on double occupancy is subject to tax (13% HST and 4% MAT). Cannot be combined with additional discounts. promotions or packages. Based on availability, some restrictions apply. **Replay must be booked on the same day; subject to a $15 cart fee; based on availability
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
UPDATED POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- Your confirmation email provides a link enabling you to pre-register for your stay and validate your credit card for a contactless check-in process
- Download the OpenKey app on your mobile device to use as your room key
- Some of our amenities may not be available due to government restrictions.
- To limit interactions between our housekeepers and guests, rooms booked for multiple nights will not be cleaned until after checking out. Towels and amenities will be replenished upon request
- Rooms will remain empty for at least 48hours between guest stays
- We have reduced some of the smaller items in the rooms to reduce the number of high-touch-point areas
- All persons entering or remaining in these premises must wear a mask that securely covers the nose, mouth, and chin while in public indoor spaces as required by the Medical Officer of Health under the authority of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act (EMCPA) Ontario Regulation 263/20.
- You may only check-in 30 minutes before your tee time, we ask that you stay in your vehicle until then
- Only 1 person from the group is to check in at the Pro Shop before going to the Starter
- Both carts and push-carts will be located at the Bag Drop; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- A specific cart drop-off and pick-up area will be indicated; all carts will be sanitized between uses
- Sandwiches, snacks and beverages will be available for purchase
- Do not remove flagsticks from the holes
- Cups have been modified to maximize exposure for removal
- There will be no ball washers, bunker rakes, benches
- We ask that you carry your garbage with you to dispose of at the completion of your game; there will be no garbage cans on the course
- There is to be no close interaction amongst golfers including, but not limited to, hand shaking, sharing equipment etc.
- The driving range and practice putting green are accessible 30 minutes prior to your tee time
- Upon check-in, you will be provided with a warm up bucket (approx 25 balls)
- Buckets and balls will be sanitized between uses
- ProShop will be open at a capacity of 2 people at a time
- Washrooms in the clubhouse will be available for use
- Changerooms and lockers will not be available
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations will be available